chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Visited Countries

Two more countries for the list! Now I've visited 8% of the countries in the world.



Get your own map here.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On September 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said:

I like how it looks like you've visited all of China... its fun though! I made on up, and it looked so sad and blue that i didn't have the heart to post it! Maybe After I've been to korea - like that'll make all the difference!    



On September 28, 2005, Blogger Sista K said:

I'm gonna copy you!! I love it! How cool! Hey, when you wanna have a blogging date?? Oh God of Blogs, I need help!!    



On October 07, 2005, Blogger ambamarie said:

ahh my map looks so empty compared to yours!! let's get to work on that this year!    



On May 10, 2006, Blogger OSB said:

I'd like to take credit for being the first Toyama-ken non-JET to post that map....

...and what's that area between America (Phuck yeah!) and Alaska? I thought that was just barren wasteland?

j/k

Looking forward to the pics from Vietnam.    



» Post a Comment