chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

A Quick Update and a Discovery

I started my new job this week. I'm working at the Audit Bureau for the Government of the Northwest Territories. Basically, I'll be assisting on audits. I think it's going to be pretty interesting doing investigations and all that. My office is great too!

My blog entry on the trip is coming along... The bottleneck is my photos. There are too many! Go here to check them out: JANZ (Japan, Australia, and New Zealand).

While I was in Japan, my parents entered me into a raffle at my brother's high school. I won the second prize -- a 20 minute helicopter tour of Yellowknife with 3 friends! Brenna, Christie, Chantelle, and I will be riding in style this Friday afternoon! Look for those pictures soon.

My LSAT is next weekend!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!


Now for the discovery: I just discovered that my grandpa's nickname in the military during WWII was 'Buck'! I have been unwittingly carrying on the tradition!


Here's a photo taken from my back deck the other day:

A Yellowknife Sunset
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On September 20, 2006, Blogger Sista K said:

a job?? congrats!!!!

and a helicopter ride?? i'm jealous!!    



On September 22, 2006, Blogger Ms. World said:

You already have a job? How? I'm on the hunt! I need to move to Canada! I didn't know your hometown was really near the Artic- I thought you were joking!    



On September 22, 2006, Blogger ambamarie said:

hope the job's going well! i got one too!! start in 10 days. I miss you dearly. Plz call when you get a chance in between all of your partying. and see if that helicopter will bring you down here. hugs.    



On September 25, 2006, Blogger Linea said:

nice work on getting a job

and great photo

I'm finally going home for Christmas this year, I can't wait to see the northern lights again    



» Post a Comment