chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Travel Plans Realized

I just discovered this post in my archives. I ended up doing almost everything on that list and in that order! However, I didn't go to the Aichi Expo or Nagasaki. I managed to make it to Mt. Fuji, Okinawa, Kyoto, Chicago, Toronto, Halifax, Korea, Vietnam, and soon, Australia & New Zealand! I'm pretty impressed with myself.

I'm in the midst of planning my Christmas travel for this year. Holly and Dave are getting married in the Dominican Republic in December, so I'd love to join them! Also, Heather will be living in Martinique at that time. The two islands are close(ish), so it seems plausible to travel between them. It probably isn't likely to happen, though. There are no direct flights between DR and Martinique. Maybe I can charter a yacht? Or connect flights via St. Lucia? Does anyone have any experience traveling around the Caribbean? Could I pick your brain?

Ha ha, I have to stop planning my trips so far in advance! I've got to focus on Australia and New Zealand. Actually, I'm really excited about showing Kate around Tokyo when she flies over from Toronto in... 25 days! Woo whooo! I'm, like, sooooo out of here soon!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment