chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

I Just Realized...

...after two years of living in the Sutorimuhaitsu apartment building that I didn't know the name actually means Stream Heights.

...Razor Ramon Hard Gay is actually really funny when translated into English.

...cherry tomatoes are really delicious.

...spring practically flew by because it's now officially summer.

...I have only 38 days left in Toyama.

...I will see my best friends in only 38 days and my family in 70.

...I have a lot of things to do before I leave Toyama.

...I will miss this place, but I'm very happy to leave.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On June 22, 2006, Blogger Gillian said:

Uh oh... I'd like to lodge an official complaint. Shouldn't that say "I'll see SOME of my best friends in 38 days"??? It's sad enough I won't be travelling with you all - don't cut me out altogether!
:P    



On June 22, 2006, Blogger Chris said:

I'm sticking to my guns here. I didn't mention you because you're a diamond friend. As everyone knows, diamonds are forever!

Ooooh! Cheesy.    



On June 23, 2006, Blogger ambamarie said:

I am a little offended as well. 38 more days of having to put up with me, mister! :p    



On July 03, 2006, Blogger Geoff said:

Nama biiru means 'draft beer'. Imagine people at home asking for a draft 'beer'. What are you, a retard? the barman would say. I'm asking just for 'nama' from now on.    



» Post a Comment