chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Uni Cows

You may remember my post about Yellowknife? The one where I introduced Rick Mercer and his television show on CBC? It turns out he has filmed another video related to me! This time, it's about my university -- the University of Guelph.

My university has one of the oldest agricultural colleges in North America -- the Ontario Agriculture College. This was my college in university. (No, my degree doesn't relate to teaching English. I had veterinary ambitions...) Rick visited UofG during College Royal; a huge open house for the community. For the last two years of my program, I helped College Royal by volunteering at 'Old MacDonald's Farm', which happens to be the event Rick visits! As well, Dr. Jim Atkinson, one of my favourite professors (and references), was interviewed.

I have done the two things shown in the video involving cows and holes...

University of Guelph Video

Ahhh, memories.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On April 03, 2006, Blogger Lauren said:

I have now shown this video around, and everyone thinks I studied and the most country uni and canada. yee haa    



On April 04, 2006, Blogger Gillian said:

Yes. Inaka naka to be sure! I love that video... and I love how completely Canadian it is to feel pleased that Rick Mercer honoured us with his attention!    



» Post a Comment