chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

List?

Okay, that last post was truly 'random'! :)

So, you may have noticed that I haven't written about Vietnam yet. I'll do that as soon as I have sorted through my 500 or so pictures, which will hopefully be by the end of this week!

In the meantime, I need some list inspiration! Every month, I post a list of random things, experiences, whatever. However, I am completely lost for an idea about what to list this month. Please help! Give me your suggestion for a list by adding a comment to this post! Thanks!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On April 10, 2006, Blogger ambamarie said:

good, i was starting to worry about you! how about famous places you have been in toyama? or ooh modes of transportation you've taken? or types of cocktails or kinds of fish you've had in japan (if you can remember)? or you could just skip the list this week....    



On April 10, 2006, Blogger Chris said:

Eureka! I just remembered the list I was going to do! "Things I Have Eaten In Japan"

Please post more suggestions! There's always May!    



On April 11, 2006, Blogger josh said:

favorite shades of pink!!    



» Post a Comment