chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Goodbye Vietnam

Amber and I are about to get on the plane for Tokyo. It's going to be an interesting experience moving from dirty & chaotic Hanoi to clean & quiet Toyama. I have about 400 photos to share, as well as several stories, so I want to post those sometime this week. Goodbye Vietnam!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On April 03, 2006, Blogger Ms. World said:

Hanoi dirty? Go to India! I'm a huge Hanoi fan. I didn't think it was dirty. Have you been to Cambodia? I look forward to seeing your photos of 'Nam!    



On April 03, 2006, Blogger Tom Rampton said:

Hanoi is dirty? I suppose you can find dirt there, if you look for it. Hanoi is a favorite city of mine, and I think I'll post some photos of it on my own blog.    



On April 03, 2006, Blogger Chris said:

I suppose beneath the rotting garbage and oil slicks on the streets Hanoi is clean... It is definitely one of southeast Asia's cosmopolitan cities, however. It beats Saigon and Bangkok any day.    



On April 03, 2006, Blogger ambamarie said:

some of the parts of hanoi we visited were posh, but we wandered off the tourist path a couple of times and saw some pretty unappetizing food markets and rotting garbage. hurry with the photos, Chris! I'm too lazy to post mine right now and need your link:) By the way, おつかれさまでした!    



» Post a Comment