chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

SMASHHH!!!

That's the sound of my solid teaching team breaking into thousands of tiny pieces.

I just found out that all the female teachers (a.k.a. the good teachers) are leaving Daimon Junior High School next week! I'm so sad.

At the end of every school year (March), hundreds of teachers are redistributed among the schools in the prefecture. It's a little crazy to think about. They finally become settled, and then they have to uproot and plant themselves somewhere new. I guess it keeps things fresh. Also, teachers who aren't comfortable in their current situation can perhaps get a better deal. Oh well. Change is life, right?

One of the teachers leaving is my supervisor. She'll be teaching brand-spanking new teachers the ways of the Engrish world instead of teaching classes. Too bad. Daimon will get one of those green teachers. Damn. That means they'll have to learn how to work with me. It also means I may have to do... gulp... lesson plans!! Ugh, real work sucks...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment