chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

My Slave Is Preggers

As my slave (a.k.a. the lady who serves me coffee in the morning) drove me to work this morning, she revealed to me that she is pregnant. She also told me that the teacher that sits across from me is preggers too. I had no idea either of them were married! Most teachers keep their private lives truly secret.

The best example I can think of is when one of the male English teachers told me his wife was in the hospital. I asked why. He told me she was about to deliver a baby. I congratulated him and wished him luck. Later, I asked my supervisor if she knew about it, and she didn't! How could two people work together every day and not know anything about each other's lives?

Oh, here comes my slave with my coffee! Haha, she almost saw this. Like she could read it...

Hmmm... Is it moral to let a pregnant woman serve me? If it's coffee, yes. Coffee is always a 'yes.'
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On March 15, 2006, Blogger gretel said:

thanx, slick, sorry, I thought I had linked you before. fixed it!    



» Post a Comment