chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

High As A Kite

Okay okay okay. I drank a pot of Italian coffee this morning when I woke up. I included, for flavor, 2 or 3 shots of Bailey's liquer. When I got to work, my co-worker/slave served me more coffee. I just downed some herbal tea. Needless to say, I'm super high on caffeine and am extra jittery right now. The worst part: I've been listening to a super-pumping electronic remix album all afternoon. Literally, my heart is beating exactly in sync with the bass. I'm not even kidding here! Wow.

Alright, maybe I should lay off the 'Bucks for a bit... But all I want to do right now is go there and drink a bold Kenyan blend double and read my book! Yikes!

Caffeine

Interestingly, I had to memorize this structure in university while drinking it down by the bucketload.

By the way, would you like to hear what 4 years of education at a top university can produce? Off the top of my head:

Caffeine blocks the breakdown of the secondary messenger cyclic adenosine monophosphate, thus propagating glycolysis (the breakdown of glucose into energy the body can use). (i.e. It makes you genki!)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On March 09, 2006, Blogger Gillian said:

Sugoi! You are a smarty pants!    



On March 10, 2006, Anonymous heather said:

smarty pants...err....loser...:-)    



» Post a Comment