chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Hanami Birthday Party!

For those of you in Toyama on April 8th, check this out!

Invitation

Let's partying!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On March 22, 2006, Blogger mystery meat said:

i'll be there! by the way, is the park far from takaoka's daibutsu?? i still have to go see it before i leave japan.    



On March 22, 2006, Blogger Chris said:

It is near the park! We can go there after the party. It's better lit up at night. :)    



On March 23, 2006, Blogger Ms. World said:

I wish I could be there but I'm finally back in the U.S.A. ;( It is weird to be home, I must say. I've been reading your weblog and loving it. It makes me miss Toyama way too much. I love the fact that your are a list-slut and a photo slag! Peace, Chinita    



» Post a Comment