chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Green and Reconnecting

I've been obsessed with green lately. Maybe it's because I want the trees to bloom finally. Maybe it's because St. Patty's Day is on the way. (I do want some green Guinness. Any Toyama people up for Pot Still on March 17th?) Either way, this blog is staying green through March.

So this weekend I finally did what I had been planning on doing for a long time. I wrote e-mails to almost everyone I know. Damn, it took a long time. Maybe you got one? The responses have been trickling in, and it's exciting! I've so far discovered the following:

» Carolyn is will likely stay in Mexico for another 9 months.
» Jessica is in law school! (This gives me a lot of hope because we have the same degree.)
» Nicole is engaged!
» Yoko is having fun teaching Japanese in Tonga.
» Kali is in medical school in the Caribbean! (This one was truly a surprise. Congrats Kali!)
» Gina is moving back to Yellowknife at the same time as me. (Gina: We're going to rock the town!)
» Jen is in Ottawa learning the joys of dealing with dairy farmers. (Memories!)
» Anita is being flip-floppy about coming back to Yellowknife. (Doooo it!)
» Jamie is hitting on best men at weddings in Chicago. ;)

As for the rest of you not mentioned, send me a message! Let me know what you're doing!


Here's a pic from the weekend:

Underwater Room
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On March 01, 2006, Blogger Chris said:

B, I'll mention you when you respond to my e-mail.

Actually, I'll do it here:

- Brenna is bitter in Yellowknife by herself. But she's gonna stay there til I come back so we can hang out.

Happy? ;)    



On March 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said:

ya, thanks for the mention. Love you too.
B    



» Post a Comment