chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

chris vs. vietnam

Amber and I arrived in Vietnam yesterday. Everything is perfect. The weather, the colours, the smells, the people, the chaos... Love it! We wondered around Saigon last night and had some really cheap beer (like thirty cents each). Now, we're off to visit all the sights, including the Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum! Perfect.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On March 26, 2006, Blogger Gillian said:

Enjoy! Make me jealous!!!    



On March 28, 2006, Blogger Lauren said:

I think I've already spent too much time reading about various tropical disease, because now I can't help wondering what one you'll get! I vote for aoembic disentary!    



» Post a Comment