chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Lovely Dinner

In lieu of any romantic partners for the evening, Amanda and I decided to celebrate VD together. We classed it up and took the train to Fushiki to dine at DOCG. I almost completely forgot about this bastion of style and cuisine tucked away in a little fishing village. The fare is mainly Italian, with a few fondue dishes thrown in for fun. Amanda and I opted for the fondue set and some red wine. Twenty-five courses later... okay, seven... we rolled our filled bellies and emptied wallets home.

Thanks for a lovely dinner Amanda! I <3 you!

Here's an ode to love, as can only be sung by my ichi-nenseis:

It's A Secret!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On February 16, 2006, Blogger Lauren said:

awwww. I didn't even remember that it was valentines day until 5:30 at night...oops! It would have been nice to eat yummy food though...next year!    



» Post a Comment