chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

I Discovered A New Smell This Morning

It's an intoxicating bouquet I like to call, "Eau de Melting Rice Paddy." The aromatic blend of pond sludge and moist rotten plants makes for an amazing pick-me-up on a sleepy morning walk. Where can you find such a rare and exotic scent? Why, right outside my door! Please come on over for a cup of tea and a whiff of something that'll make you pass out with joy!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On February 21, 2006, Blogger Sista K said:

I have the exact smell right outside my window too!! I want frozen temps and lots of snow again!! More boarding, onegai!    



On February 21, 2006, Anonymous Justus said:

You've captured it exactly. I experienced it for the first time today. >_< Lovely stuff.    



» Post a Comment