chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Next Language: Hindi (Apparently)

Check out the results of a quiz I took online:











You should learn Hindi


QuizGalaxy Language Quiz!


You should learn Hindi. You like to be able to speak to people wherever you travel if even just a little bit. You are very versatile and like adventure.
















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Maybe I should go to India... I've been considering it lately. Hmm...

(Thanks Amber for the link!)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On December 09, 2005, Anonymous lauren said:

I found out that I could potentially go to India next year for an elective...how fun!! I would have to learn how to say things like 'where does it hurt?' and 'when did you get that growth?' etc. in hindi.
My quiz said to learn Russian... not quite!    



On December 09, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

I got hindi too!    



On December 09, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

Sweet! Gillian, you and me, India. Do it.    



On December 09, 2005, Blogger ambamarie said:

I wanna do it, too! India, that is. I've actually been thinking about it a lot recently. I guess it'll have to wait until JET is over, though.

ps - you're welcome.

pps - i still want christmas cookies.    



» Post a Comment