chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Gross

Gross, gross, gross. That's the only way to describe the weather today. I opened my curtains to a dark grey sky, slush covered ground, ice rain, and a thunderstorm. Yuck. It's been raining in Toyama for the past 3 weeks straight. I had finally become accustomed to the dreariness of it all, but this is ridiculous.

My only consolation is that it will soon be snowboarding weather...

Me on top of the mountain!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On December 05, 2005, Blogger Sista K said:

Hakuba is open! Other places will be opening soon! Let's get on the slopes!!!    



On December 06, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

It's open already?? I can't go until I buy a sweet new boarding outfit in Canada. Can't wait!    



On December 07, 2005, Anonymous lauren said:

holy crap...did you take that pic? sooo pretty! I can't wait to go snowboarding, but I feel I'm going to be ridiculously inadequate... the hills are wee though...    



On December 07, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

Yeah, I took in on my cellphone. It's weird being connected in such a distant place... I got a phone call from work on top of the mountain!    



» Post a Comment