chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

trapped

i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out // i gotta get out //

of japan.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On November 08, 2005, Blogger ambamarie said:

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm counting down the days till Christmas. It's especially bad when I'm at work and being ignored. Let's have a "getting out" party this weekend, and pretend like we're not in Japan.    



On November 09, 2005, Blogger Sista K said:

feelin' the same!    



On November 10, 2005, Blogger Linea said:

I NEVER feel that way. I wonder if I ever will???    



On November 24, 2005, Blogger jamie said:

Yeah, chris don't worry...soon you will be in the arms of chicago!

yipeeee!

i got your post card yesterday....
i love coming home drunk to a pretty little postcard on my steps!

thank you and i miss you sooo much.    



» Post a Comment