chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

A Question For You Canadians...

Is every guy in Canada sporting long hair and a huge beard now? Every musician and hipster I've seen photos of are rocking that style. I don't know if I can handle having a beard when I move back! :P

Death From Above 1979
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On November 19, 2005, Anonymous Lauren said:

It seems part of the hipster style is to have the most ridiculous hair possible. It ain't cool unless it's in your eyes...or I guess across your face.    



On November 21, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

Seriously, that hair style is like so last year! Time to move on - maybe to the j-mullet? Besides, you already had that hair cut with beard in 3rd year. been there, done that!    



» Post a Comment