chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

My Apartment This Morning

I woke up this morning to a different apartment. It's still the same small, yet stylish, pad it was yesterday -- save two differences:

1) It was freezing! I had to turn my heater on for the first time this season. Not too happy about that.

2) It was moved. When I went to bed last night, my apartment was nestled between the towns of Daimon, Kosugi, and Oshima. This morning, it was smack-dab in the middle of Imizu City. My towns amalgamated today. (Another cost-saving measure for Toyama-ken. I'm guessing about 100 people were fired today.)

I'm back to being a city-dweller. But I'm still in the middle of a rice paddy...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On November 01, 2005, Blogger Hat Girl said:

Japan sounds like fun, and I enjoyed the pictures you've posted. You must be a world traveler. When you get to Chicago, I bet it will be a big change!    



On November 02, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

Hmmm, a city by name, but not by nature? That sounds a lot like Yellowknife!    



On November 03, 2005, Anonymous Namullim said:

I agree with Gillian... except it's probably warmer there!    



On November 03, 2005, Anonymous B said:

Im still jealous of your blog! Tell me your secrets!    



» Post a Comment