chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

★ Article: "Japan's whaling fleet sets sail"

I just wish Japan had the balls to come out with it and say they hunt whales for food! Why the run-around? Seriously, I can walk down the street and eat raw whale RIGHT NOW, and it's no secret.
BBC
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On November 09, 2005, Blogger Carl Johnson said:

If they told the truth, then all the other countries would be like, "Y'all have whale? Really? Oh man, could I have some too? I'm really hungry, but I'll only eat a little bit, I promise. C'mon, it's a whale, you're not going to eat it aaaalll, are you?" and so forth. Japan is just greedy. They want all the delicious, delicious whale for themselves.    



On November 09, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

My cousin brought back raw whale from Nunavet this summer... I wonder why Canada isn't on that list? Nut I'm sure northern communities can't be consuming that many whales, not compared to silly Japan!    



» Post a Comment