chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Scratch That Itch

I finally found a song that has scratched my itching for an upbeat, happy tune! Thank you Adam D. (in Australia) for telling me about Madonna's new song, "Hung Up"! I've been playing it for the past 24 hours, and I still can't get enough! Check it out here: http://www.madonna.com. The song should start to play right away. Sweet ear candy!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On October 25, 2005, Blogger Sista K said:

Wow, I love it! Thanks so much for posting this link. I NEEDED to hear this song. And I NEED to hear it again at the Halloween Party!!    



On October 26, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

Andy has assured me it will be played (at my request) at the Halloween party! :)    



On October 27, 2005, Anonymous Alex said:

If you dig Madonna's new track, check out Rachel Stevens... in particular "I Said Never Again (But Here We Are)" and "So Good"... or anything by Dannii Minogue ;)

// A    



On November 09, 2005, Anonymous アどりあな said:

THANK YOU for introducing me to the wonders of madonna.com11    



» Post a Comment