chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Rant

I think I've reached my tolerance level for "Engrish" and all phrases contained therein. If I hear another person say, "Let's enjoying ~" I'm going to puke. I'm just going to bend over and spill my guts on their shoes. I've had enough. It was funny the first thousand times, but it's got to stop. Now.

Thank you! :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On October 25, 2005, Blogger ambamarie said:

Are you talking about Japanese people or gaijin using Engrish? I've given into speaking Japanese at elementary school half the time. This $&#% is frustrating!    



On October 25, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

Foreigners. But I appreciate the fact that people new to Japan find it novel. Just me ranting.    



On October 27, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

Mario? Thats an awesome costume!
I finished sewing my costume last night... its a forthy pink strawberry extravaganza!!!!    



» Post a Comment