chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Wiki Wiki

This past month has been a desolate one for my mind. In order to awaken it, or at least not kill it off, I decided to learn one thing a day from Wikipedia.

In case you don't know, Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia, written by people from all over the world. Almost every conceivable topic is covered, with varying levels of accuracy and detail.

Yesterday, I learned all about nuclear meltdowns and the Chernobyl accident. This is pretty interesting stuff. And the articles get into the meat of it.

Today, I reading up on petroleum. I think it's important to learn about stuff that affects your life everyday, like petroleum.

Tomorrow, I may read about the history of Sudan. Who knows? :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On August 12, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

I'd call you a nerd, but that goes without saying! :p
I saw Kate and Lauren last night - we missed you! They are all excited about your New Years adventures though...
I bought you some popcorn - want anything else?    



On August 12, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

I'm not a nerd! By the way, can you pick me up some more pocket-protectors and black electrical tape? That would be greeeeeeat.    



On August 13, 2005, Anonymous Kate said:

I love Wikipedia! There was a story about it in the Toronto Star last week!    



» Post a Comment