chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Today's Special!

I just had a random flashback to one of my favourite shows when I was a kid -- "Today's Special." It's definitely a Canadian-only memory. I loved it!

Can any of you Canadian peeps back me up on this? :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On July 13, 2005, Anonymous Kari said:

yes! with the guy who was really a mannequin and the security guard who was actually a muppet-like character.... and they always had storytime with some little mouse. is this right? ha ha! i loved that show! and the little mouse would (i think) help tell the time....oh canada... what will you think of next?    



On July 13, 2005, Blogger Carl Johnson said:

That, "You Can't Do That On Television," and other CBC programs were shown on the Nickelodeon channel in the US.

Man, what was the name of the computer that the security guard would talk to?    



On July 13, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

I loved "YCDTOT" too!

I didn't realise Americans got that show! Sweet!

Hmm... don't remember the computer's name...    



On July 13, 2005, Anonymous lacey said:

todays special was great!

what about Dr. Fad, anyone remember that? or the snorks?    



» Post a Comment