chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

It's not a secret, cuz it ain't true!

My kids are convinced I speak Japanese. They think it's a big secret that no one is supposed to know about!

Today, I laughed when one of the students asked my supervisor's age during class. The student was surprised that I knew what she was talking about. Hello! It's not like I haven't picked up a few phrases in my year here!

Just now, a student 'caught' me 'speaking' Japanese with the teacher who always speaks to me in 100% Japanese (even though I don't understand what he is saying). The student had a sly, knowing smiling on him. Gah! I don't know anything! But, it's fun pretending I do...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment