chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Embarrassment of the Week [2005年7月22日]

I recently had my hair cut J-style (Japanese style). This morning, as I was making my coffee, I was inspecting my new coiffe in the reflection of the cabinet doors in the staffroom. As I was doing this, the photocopy lady came up behind me and asked if I was looking for something. My response: "heh heh... heiya chekku... sumimasen (excuse me)..." Of course she had a good laugh about that. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On July 23, 2005, Anonymous Namullim said:

We are waiting for a photo ;) So we can all get in on the J-oke (That's Joke in North America ;) ha ha ha!)

// Alex    



On July 23, 2005, Anonymous Cousin_Ryumi said:

Ha ha ha    



On July 25, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

ooh, what kind of style it it? Here are my top three guesses - Am I right?
1. The Dinosaur: short at the sides and front, with a kind of triangular, longer tuft at the back, a bit like a cone head.
2. The Ikebana Arrangement: Generally normal hair cut, but with long feathery bits artistically interspersed and sticking straight up in a halo.
3. (Please god no!) the J-Mullet: I'm trying to figure out how much you could have grown your hair since I last saw you... if you do have a mullet, it can't be full-blown yet... but you still have 12 months left! Could get scary!

Post a pic! I wanna see!    



» Post a Comment