chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

The Time I Had Dengue Fever

Oh yeah, that was last week!

I can't believe I got dengue fever!! Who gets dengue fever after only 2 days in the rainforest??? I was literally drinking Starbucks one day, getting dengue fever the next, and then eating at the Outback the day after that!

I'm all right though. I had some fevers last week, and I had the itchiest rash a couple of days ago. Everything seems to be back to normal. But, I thoroughly freaked out my school (understandably). I probably won't be allowed to leave the country again! Damn.

My doctor is super excited about my case. He's never seen anything like it before. Which, considering the fact that there are between 0 and 2 cases a year in Japan, I can understand. Just another way to stand out!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On June 04, 2005, Anonymous Kate said:

You are SO special Christopher!    



» Post a Comment