chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Oh yeah... I used to be smart...

I just made a fun and depressing discovery. On my computer's hard drive, I have all my old notes and essays from university. I perused some Philosophy essays and Biochemistry notes... I can't believe I used to know all about this stuff! I seriously need to go home and read all my notes to brush up! Especially if I plan on continuing my education... It's going to be so rough shaking out the dust bunnies from my brain!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On June 11, 2005, Anonymous Cousin_Ryumi said:

Fightooooooooooooo!!!!    



On June 13, 2005, Anonymous Kari said:

hey man, i've only been out of school for six months and already i am feeling like my brain is decreasing in size. i feel sorry for how you must feel! lol...    



» Post a Comment