chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

The Visitors

Monday morning, I arrived at work to find a whole new sets of desks on the side of the staff room. In the chairs of these desks were 6 men and woman, all wearing black suits. It was a strange sight, as no one else in the staff room even seemed to notice their presence. When the morning meeting had concluded, the people began to shadow other teachers, and scribble down everything they observed into their notebooks.

Then, during my second class of the day, I saw one of them in the corner of the room. No one introduced her. She just stood there the entire class, writing down everything.

Eventually, my curiosity got the better of me, and I asked my supervisor about them. They are apparently university students doing a practicum here for 4 weeks. And I have to teach with one of them.

Oh well. It's fun having someone watch and learn from me! As if I'm a good example of anything!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On June 01, 2005, Blogger lydia said:

so THATs who they are. we got one. i thought the MIB were out to get me.

L    



» Post a Comment