chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

My Life Plan

I think I've figured out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. There are two options:

1. I will become a 'cool' professor at a university. I'll provide handouts to all my students, so that they won't have to write it all out, and (mainly) so that I won't have to do anything in class. Every morning, I'll walk in with a tall coffee, and sip it whilst lecturing. I will encourge my students to do the same, as long as they don't rat on me to the university staff. I won't take bullsh*t from my students, however. I'll fiercely defend my marking, but be fair. It's going to be great!

2. I will become an executive at some company. I will have a bright office with stylish furnishings. Every pay day, I'll take out my staff for a 3-hour lunch. They will love me! And I will make a lot of money. I'll drive one of those hybrid cars -- not too flashy, and it shows that I'm environmentally aware. I'll be the best exec ever!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On May 30, 2005, Anonymous Lacey said:

wow, sounds like a plan... you should post the handouts online so they dont actually have to come to class if they dont want to, and dont have a final and never ever give marks for participation, i hate that. and if you are an exec you definitely need in house daycare and retreats in nice skiing areas in the winter and some lake side resort in the summer    



On June 02, 2005, Anonymous Kate said:

Two very good plans Christopher! Also, I really approve of the policy of work ending at 12:30 during Fridays in the Summer! Makes for happy employees.    



On June 02, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

um, when you start your company, can you please hire me?    



On June 05, 2005, Blogger Ms. World said:

Do you have a PLAN C Daimon Chris mystery organizer of the Kite Festival who wasn't even there? ;) It's me Chinita from Toyama-shi! I've linked you to my weblog, so check me out at www.wordgyrl.typepad.    



» Post a Comment