chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

...maybe, okay.

Okay, maybe I spoke too soon. I just watched the best episode of ER on TV!

And Japanese TV is quite hilarious! My favourite part is when they dub in Japanese over a foreigner speaking, and use a ridiculous voice that they feel matches the person they are dubbing!

Example: A Spanish guy was speaking, and the dubber made him sound like Oscar the Grouch!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On May 17, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

Ok, strange question. I've tried downloading ER off limewire, but I can't find any! I'm sure its there somewhere... but the search makes you type in 3 or more letters. Does the show have any other part to its name? Help!    



» Post a Comment