chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Daimon-machi + Oshima-machi = Imizu-shi ?

I just found out that my two small towns will join two others in November this year to form a city! Daimon, Oshima, Kosugi, and Shimanato will amalgamate to form Imizu-shi! That means I'll no longer have two city halls telling me what to do -- I'll have one central one. This big city hall will also control two other ALTs, meaning I'm no longer special. :( Sucks.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On June 03, 2005, Blogger Jo said:

hey chris, have been secretly reading your blog for a while. heard you had dengue (sp) fever from gillian. not quite sure what it is but i hope it leaves soon!
jo from yamaguchi    



On June 05, 2005, Blogger Ms. World said:

I didn't even know there is a place called Oshima in Toyama-ken (and I've lived here for almost 2 years!). Imizu-shi is a dumb name for a city. It probably means sweet grass ;)    



» Post a Comment