chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

What's that smell?

I just made a disturbing discovery! Maybe it's disturbing... My neighbor just had a shower, and of course I can hear it. Japanese walls are very thin. But I swear I can smell the soap and water in the air! Either I'm imagining it (which is quite possible), or somehow the vapor from the shower is making it over to my apartment! There are no windows open... So weird!

Japan, you need to learn about insulation.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On April 25, 2005, Blogger jamie said:

i know!
i can totally smell it from my neighbor too, i can also smell when the guy downstairs smokes--or maybe its the woman nextdoor, i dont know, the dead of winter, it lingers up...
AND i can hear the old man down stairs snore sometimes through my floor!    



» Post a Comment