chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Random Thought [第6]

It's probably time to start driving a car once you've developed super-human, acrobatic skills on the bicycle.

Suggested Feats:
- Riding whilst using an umbrella.
- Riding whilst eating a banana.
- Riding whilst drinking hot coffee.
- Riding through a typhoon.
- Riding through a snow storm.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On April 20, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

Can you do all those things?    



On April 20, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

Damn straight I can!

Just last week, I ate and peeled a banana with one hand! I'm such a monkey.    



On April 22, 2005, Blogger Andy said:

I folded up an umbrella, and put on a pair of snowboarding gloves. At about 15 mph. And I didn't knock out any teeth!

In other news, don't lean forward and try to click your bike lamp down onto the wheel to turn it on, whilst going along. Reaching down and trying to find it, I almost fed my fingers through the moving spokes.

At about 20mph. Yikes!!    



On April 22, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

I've also raised my kickstand (many times) going at 15 MPH. And just yesterday, I ate an ice cream cone whilst riding. Good times!    



» Post a Comment