chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Japanese Truth [第2]

You will never buy, and lose, as many umbrellas as you do in Japan.

Example:
I started with 3 umbrellas, purchased 7, and have only 3 left in my possession.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On April 21, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

Sweet god! I started with 3, and found one at the train station, so now I have 4!
I don't know what your problems is, man! ;)    



On May 10, 2005, Anonymous heather said:

i started with one and bought one at a 7-11 in singpore , carted it through 2 more countries and now it resides in japan...so now i have two    



On March 25, 2007, Blogger rpboothe said:

My 97-yen black cheap-o has lasted from early November 2006 until now (March 2007). It's a little ragged but still roadworthy. Can anyone find my Irish walking hat? I lost it while walking to Favore from Hayahoshi station in Toyama.    



» Post a Comment