chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

★ Article: "The Rape of Nanjing"

An important article on the event Japan refuses to remember.
BBC
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On April 14, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

Crazy stuff. My school actually had to cancel its sister-ship with a Korean school because of the whole textbook scandel... I really wonder how much my teachers know about Japanese military history. But then, how much do I know about Canada? I can't even remember when we burned down the White House, and thats basically all that we ever did!    



On April 16, 2005, Anonymous Kate said:

I remembering studying that in my WWII course... one of the reasons my history prof said thinking about WWII made him want to drink..    



» Post a Comment