chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Welcome to My Blog!

This is my first time blogging, so it's kind of exciting (in a really geeky way)! In the coming weeks, I will be posting past entries, with photos, to recap the last seven months I have been in Japan. There is a lot of material to cover, but I think it will be a good way to remember the adventures that have already happened.

I hope you enjoy my blog, and please feel free to post comments!

Chris
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On March 02, 2005, Anonymous Gillian said:

Hurray! Reading other people's blogs is one of my favorite ways to pass the day at work! I always read all of the Yamaguchi blogs the day after going to a party to find out all the gossip that I didn't catch the first time around!
And now I can be up to date on Toyama ken too!    



On March 02, 2005, Blogger jamie said:

geek    



On March 02, 2005, Blogger jamie said:

geek

you better not tell all "the secrets" on this blog. . . .    



On March 07, 2005, Blogger lydia said:

sweet blog!    



» Post a Comment