chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

It Finally Happened

I was hit by a car!

Okay, it wasn't serious or anything. More of a 'nudge' than a 'hit.' But still.

This guy was waiting to turn onto the main street, and I came along the sidewalk on my bicycle. I thought he saw me, and I motioned to cross his path. But apparently he didn't see me, or he didn't care. Right as I was riding past his van, he starts to go and nudges me! So I turn around and yell, "WHAT THE F*&@ ARE YOU DOING?!!" whilst shaking my umbrella in the air menacingly! That'll teach him.

He drove away smiling. That's great.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On March 25, 2005, Anonymous Kate said:

On the bright side... you managed to use 'whilst' in your story!    



On March 30, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

That one was for you, Kate!    



» Post a Comment