chris vs. the arctic

chris: 72 // the arctic: 47

Enkai

Yesterday was my end-of-year enkai with my teachers. Basically, it's a big dinner and party where everyone lets loose. Last night, though, was really sad in the beginning. 9 teachers are leaving the school, so there were plenty of tears and goodbyes. I don't think I can handle another sappy event any time soon!

Actually, I'm sad about the choice of those leaving. The san-nensei math teacher and a kyoto-sensei [vice-principal] are both leaving, which was a surprise to me. Both were really funny! I hope the new teachers are just as funny.

I captured some pics of the karaoke at the after party at a snack bar [private bar with 'sexy' ladies]. I think they pretty much sum up the event.

Inada-sensei and INakase-sensei, Segawa-sensei, and I
Hayashi-sensei Singing KaraokeTit Candy
Clockwise from top left: Inada-sensei (math teacher) and I at the Dinner; Nakase-sensei (teacher with a crush on me), Segawa-sensei (gym teacher), and I; Tit Candy at the Snack Bar; and Hayashi-sensei Singing Karaoke.

I think the best part of last night was the following post...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On March 30, 2005, Blogger Gillian said:

ooh, is that your hot teacher who strokes his own chest? He is hotter than my 'hot' teacher, who I decided months ago is not hot, just younger than the rest!    



On March 30, 2005, Blogger Chris said:

Yeah, that's the hot teacher, but not the chest-stroker. That's another guy who is staying.    



» Post a Comment